Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    billhk

Hi guys

Just a short note to let you know that we are busy swapping our inhouse servers today. Players gameplay will be unaffected and will still be recorded but the stats displaying on GSN will not update for a couple of hours today.

This should be sorted by the end of today and I will notify you all once the stats are up and running again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

how is things going on Kriston?

billhk

Hi guys

Just to let you know our stats are busy updating. It will take a little while but everything should be restored to normal within the next few hours.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yikes!
    All stats have been wiped out!

Just saw your post a GSN Website regarding downtime

TP2112

Hey!!! My earnings!!! Where are my earnings!!! POFF!!! :tongue:

billhk

Hi guys

The stats are finally updated and back to normal. If there are still any issues with your stats please pm me and we will look into it.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

is i t normal ?? i found my states lost cash

Lucretia

My stats have not been updated for VegasPartner as well as Goldenstarnetwork.

This is a major problem of this group lately, they seem not be able to fix this for longer then a few weeks.

I am in the process of removing GSN content from my main sites.

Regards,
    Rick

Lucretia
    KirstenGSN;153883 wrote:
    Hi guys

Just a short note to let you know that we are busy swapping our inhouse servers today. Players gameplay will be unaffected and will still be recorded but the stats displaying on GSN will not update for a couple of hours today.

This should be sorted by the end of today and I will notify you all once the stats are up and running again.

Posted on the 18th now it is the 24th………..still no change in the stats.

What is happening Kirsten ?

Rick

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kirsten – Rick has repeatedly asked questions about his stats and has been repeatedly ignored. I thought that VP & GSN were turning things around, but you guys need to prove that to us by resolving outstanding issues.

Can someone please look into his stats and find out why they have NOT been working for an extended period of time.

Thank You.

Lucretia

KWBLUE,

Thanks for stepping in. It is not the problem that Kirsten doesn’t reply, it is the fact that I repeatedly asked for a more frequent refresh for the GSN stats but this seems a big dilemma and has to be addressed each month.
    At the GSN site there was a message this week that there needed to be a server migration, no problem if stats reporting would improve. But it did not up to now. Just frustrating to see static stats for days/weeks.

Regards
    Rick

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Rick. I would like to see not only a reply, but a resolution to the issue. It is great when Affy Managers reply :) However, resolution is really what is needed.

I just hate to see the same issue brought up multiple times due to non-resolution.

billhk

Hi guys

Thank you for bringing the issue to my attention.

In all honesty we did have some stats issues last year but our stats have been pretty stable for the past several months until our new server migration now. The upgrade was very necessary to ensure that our stats do ultimately remain stable. Obviously we do try and minimise any teething problems.

Just to clarify as well that VP and GSN are run as two seperate systems so it is not always the case that when one program has an issue that the other program has an issue.

I have spoken to our IT department this morning and they will be looking into the stats issue as the highest priority, I will give feedback as soon as I have more info for you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Lucretia

The stats have been unchanged for 2 weeks now and IMO far from stable.

Please fix it asap.

I am very PO to post this problem over and over again.

Rick

billhk

Hi guys

There are currently some teething problems with the synchros after our new server has just been installed. We are aware of it and we are looking into the problem.

We will notify you as soon as the problem has been resolved and the stats are updated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)