Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

stats

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone else noticed the stats seem to be stagnant for almost a week?

I have heard a few other affiliates say the same thing.

Rick
    Universal4

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep,l mine look really good but they havent moved in over a week.. hope i dont come to find they plummeted on payday

Anonymous
    Inactive

the same with my stats

Anonymous
    Inactive

same here Frozen in Time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine haven’t moved in about week also.

Anonymous
    Inactive

:Cry:Same here and my issue is not resolved 100% either, we are told our players are all still there but for some reason when we log in we still see the exact same info on 2 seperate accounts, they have no explanation for this. We think it is cookies or something but I am in Florida and have no time to be dealing with their tech issues, they offered to send us weekly reports etc I think there is a major bug going on here because when the stats that were sent to me our earnings for each account were way different from the one we have frozen in time from say about a week or so ago.

Joseph2Sh077

HI

Bonus streak The fact that the 2 of you can see the same thing is an internal issue on your PCs and Not one we can resolve for you. This you will need to do on your end.

I sent you both the results for November and December and you verfiied these were very Different.

They are Not the same in any way Downloads,Clicks,Net profit they are completly different.

How do you pupose i Solve the issue of Cookies on Your End this has to be done By yourself My techies cant assist But we did verify that both partners are getting very Different Results I get that And i viewd them on several Pcs THats an issue you will need to look at

As for Stats Not updating MGS have had an Issue with Synchros Which is The systme Used to upload information This has been down for a week or so and could be the explanation behind stats not moving.

Please Monitor this over the next few days and advise if this has changed.

Thanks

Miles

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is anyone able to see reports? All I get since weeks is the following:

Unable to retrieve Report data at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Quick stats seems to show up, but no activity in december.

It would be nice to see any report from time to time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Miles I have deleted cookies and cleared history and still we get the same thing, just a fyi… Also Miles if you read by previous post I agreed that yes YOU can see the most up to date stats but WE cannot on our end. As an affiliate it is very important to have the most up to date and accurate stats, this way we can decide what is working with ads and what is not etc..

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Vegasguy 149378 wrote:

Is anyone able to see reports? All I get since weeks is the following:

Quick stats seems to show up, but no activity in december.

It would be nice to see any report from time to time.

having the same issue on my PC, and still dont know why… deleted cookies and history.
    No chance with IE and Firefox either.

But gladly I can see stats on Mikes PC!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Stats are fixed and updated!

Thanks Miles, for staying on this.

I’m happy to say that I just checked and my stats are updated! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

My stats and other issue is now fixed as well..woohooo! Thanks Miles for the effort you put forth on resolving all these recent issues :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I´m neither able to recieve any reports, nor has anyone from GP tried to contact me to resolve this problem.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey VegasGuy,

If you’re having trouble reaching them, try MSN Messenger.
    It’s in their public profile.

MSN: miles_sax at hotmail.com
    or by email: miles at grandpriveaffiliates.com or irwin at grandpriveaffiliates.com (but Irwin’s not back from leave yet I don’t think)
    If you’re in the U.S. they have a toll free number also.

I usually get email replies back fairly quickly from Prive.
    I hope yours is something simple.

Joseph2Sh077

Hi Vegas Guy

Please supply me your Login details or your email adress registered with Us so i can investigate this for you.

We have received No emails from you regarding your issue but id like to see if we can view your reports as Most if not all affiliates are abale to do so now so it may be an issue on your end

Send me your details asap.

Miles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)