Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Stats

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Perhaps Referspot you glazed by my post not giving a second chance. Why must i continually ask for help and never receive any?

So much for the we “help one another out” idea. The help I have have received in minimal. But maybe this is because I haven’t found the right person to jump into bed with.

Unfortunately I am not up for sale, I would like to remain a free thinker.

greek39

vladcizsol

Greek I really dont appreciate these tirades. I dont know what your objective is, but I REALLY dont like these outbursts!:madat:

Anonymous
    Inactive

My apologies this was not directed at yourself. But I am getting a little annoyed over being treated like a gabage patch doll. I think I deserve an timely response. If you disagree professor there is a terminate button you can use.

greek39

vladcizsol

Ok you asked for it…. Greek we have always been VERY patient with your quirky behavior and moodyness. But I will NOT have smart ass remarks like this posted in my forums.

Quote:
    So much for the we “help one another out” idea. The help I have have received in minimal. But maybe this is because I haven’t found the right person to jump into bed with.

Unfortunately I am not up for sale, I would like to remain a free thinker.

Crap like this is unacceptable and CAP wont be treated like a Garbage Patch doll by you.

I dont know if you noticed but EVERYONE is very busy at the moment and our industry is in turmoil. I am sure the team at Referspot is working overtime to ensure we all get paid this month. I cant say the same about every other program. That HAS to take priority at the moment.

Greek you are on vacation. When you can behave civily again let me know and as usual we will welcome you back home.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    greek39 wrote:
    If you disagree professor there is a terminate button you can use.

greek39

Indeed. Me thinks you need some rest, Greek.

Perhaps you will feel better afterwards.

ill.gif

dvs007

Hi Everyone,

Firstly I would like to appologize to Greek39 and everyone else for the late
    reply.

Professor thank you for understanding, as you all know we can not make payment via neteller or payspark and therefore we are working around the clock so that we can still make payment to all our affilliates on time.

Greek39 all stats are working fine, however please contact me via e-mail so that we can sort out any concerns you might have.

Best regards
    Irwin
    irwin@referspot.com

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)