Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Starting to see the results of income re-allocation

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Taking from the rich to give to the poor brings down everything..

Fortune 500 outlook is dismal, already projecting enhanced costs for 2011, small business is in the same boat. Increased taxes, costs and reduction of write offs will put the ecomomy in the can, let alone a massive debt that can not be paid for even with the best economic outlook!

Obama spending proposals are greater than the spending since the creation of the contetution to the end of the Bush era combined.. think about that.

Now were talking Globalization of economy.. ugggh

Anonymous
    Inactive

so where is the anti allfreechips folks?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like the US tax rate finally caught up to the Canadian one, you guys might as well get free health care out of it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Free healthcare? How is it free?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Free for people who dont pay taxes.. to the rest of us its costing 600 billion so far as a down payment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Everyone will pay higher taxes in some way, through the cost of higher priced goods and services. If fuel taxes increase anyone who drives, takes a cab, bus… will pay more. Businesses will pass their tax increases onto all of us.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Businesses will pass their tax increases onto all of us.

All price increases are passed on to the consumer (inflation), whether it’s increased tax or from higher fuel costs. Tax increases as bad as they are, do not nearly have the psychological or impacting affect inflation does, especially on the lower and middle class.

The economic policies of Ronald Reagan threw the economic balance out of wack and most are playing catch up ever since. It ended the stay at home mom era and created a “me generation” that’s first and foremost thought is “wealth creation.”

Anonymous
    Inactive

@slotplayer 199523 wrote:

The economic policies of Ronald Reagan threw the economic balance out of wack and most are playing catch up ever since. It ended the stay at home mom era and created a “me generation” that’s first and foremost thought is “wealth creation.”

Failed economic policies of Reagan?

82 per cent of the jobs created during the Reagan recovery were in the higher-paying, higher-skilled occupations (technical, precision production, managerial, and professional). Many of these are “service” jobs, including positions in law, advertising, computers, and medicine. Only 12 per cent of the increase in employment occurred in the lowest-paid, low-skilled service occupations such as retailing and fast-food restaurants.

Hardly a failure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@crzylikafx 199537 wrote:

Failed economic policies of Reagan?

82 per cent of the jobs created during the Reagan recovery were in the higher-paying, higher-skilled occupations (technical, precision production, managerial, and professional). Many of these are “service” jobs, including positions in law, advertising, computers, and medicine. Only 12 per cent of the increase in employment occurred in the lowest-paid, low-skilled service occupations such as retailing and fast-food restaurants.

Hardly a failure.

precisely my point, The policies of Reagan whether directy or indirectly forced us from being a manufacturing nation to a service job nation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Free healthcare?

I don’t know how other states are, but in my state, if the free health care is gonna be like all other government agencies; then I’ll pass.

I sure the heck dont want the department of motor vehicles telling me what doctor I can see, or having them do any surgery on me :Cry:

Thanks NE Way:hattip:

Lubona
    slotplayer;199538 wrote:
    precisely my point, The policies of Reagan whether directy or indirectly forced us from being a manufacturing nation to a service job nation.

interesting point i have always considered this

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)