Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

StacksPoker.com affiliate program update

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

StacksPoker.com has revised our affiliate program based on feedback from the online poker affiliate community. I want to offer my thanks to various affiliates and forum participants for giving their input.

The offer of 50% rake return for the life of players brought within our first three months of operation still stands, but we have modified our program to explicitly disallow rakeback being offered to players. Site operators found to be offering rakeback to players of StacksPoker.com will be terminated immediately with no exception. We will both state this in our affiliate agreement as well as publically state it on various affiliate forums (PartyRiches and CAP being two).

We will also offer a $70 CPA plan with customary deposit requirements.

If you havent signed up to become a Stacks affiliate yet, get your bonus code reserved at http://www.stackspoker.com under Affiliate Signup.

Again, thanks to everyone, especially Dom, who have given input. We look forward to great partnerships.

Brad
    Affiliate Manager
    Stacks Poker – Home of the 50% Commission Promotion
    affiliates@stackspoker.com
    aim: bstackspoker

Anonymous
    Inactive

What software is this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

its home grown :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would highly suggest getting with stacks, Brad is a great guy and is very helpful. If you are interested in being my sub, pm me

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got sent the link to stackspoker by a mate who is impressed with the software. Think I’m gonna sign up to this one!

Anyone want me 2 be their sub?

B

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)