Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

"sponsored by ihre consulting"

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    darmawanputu

i get these emails too, but i just have all program emails in a filter in my gmail so doesn’t bother me too much

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure about other countries but in the UK if its a b2b message then email marketing is based on opt out not opt in – Not saying this is necessarily the right way and I believe this will change in the medium term but legally it is fine as long as its business related and not consumer specific

Anonymous
    Inactive

I get over 50 spam messages a day, Just hit the delete button and move on.

RaiderPoker

I work with Edward, have been impressed with him from the beginning. I was referred to him, so obviously I went to him. I got two very, very solid recommendations from people I trust and they didn’t let me down.

tonywang

Unfortunately time to bring this up again.

I use a different email address when signing up with each program so I can immediately see who is selling/sharing my email address – or sometimes a program didn’t do it intentionally, like in the case of Star Partners who were hacked (a long time ago) and I was the first to inform them of the situation.

Until now my Ihre Consulting spam has been arriving at the email address that I’ve only ever used to sign up with Affiliate Club.

Now today I received an Ihre Consulting spam to the address that I’ve only ever used to sign up with Expekt.

So is this a case of purchasing mailing lists?

Has Ihre Consulting purchased my info from Expekt, or what other explanation can Ihre offer?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)