Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

spilling the beans

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I understand I am opening myself up for attacks by not only her, but her whole army of supporters willing to back the attack(s.)

If I had known she brought affiliate managers in there Id of never posted. Hell makes me wonder how professional these managers are if they partake in the enjoyment of her attacking other webmasters (thats assuming we believe what she says managers say about some of us.)

I’m a pretty laid back guy, but when I feel there exist a just cause you can damn well bet I will STAND up and be counted. Much like deaning its really hard for me to lay down and take it.

I just wish others could see the real X like we do. As alone she can do little harm, but when she gathers the army of unkowing soldiers, she can and win a few battles.

I havent really confronted her personally – I quoted CPA “double standards are bullshit!”

Said I totally agree …

Anonymous
    Inactive

It looks like cpa must be slydams – cpadin heh!

Couldn’t be said better…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think I’d get along well with that Vulture you keep… So I guess we stay as we are

Dom, that is toooooooooooo funny, I have not stopped laughing since I read that at WOL.

Cindy=Vulture……No animal on earth deserves that kind of criticism.
    :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

:D :D :D I actually sometimes have fun with Mr.R.

He has launched some abominable attacks on me, but I was unflappable with him and we are working out some sort of deranged but funny relationship.

Oh yes, Arkyt, managers have come up to me to apologize for what they read. xeye.gif

But I very much doubt that they are going in there now that it is private and they have to sign in. :D

Looks like they finally got scared of being sued…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)