Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

SourceID Question

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Malci,

I receive both Vics’ and Slots Village newsletters/promos.

I noticed that at the bottom of the emails are the logos which are linked to the other properties with a source ID. I don’t recognize any of the source id’s as any of the ones I created so who they do they track to?

thanks
    Slotplayer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Slotplayer,

those source ID’s is retention ID’s so we can analyse which promo convert better, these are sent to your players under your source ID’s and they are yours but our job is to optimise them and make you earn more, more they deposit more we both make ;-) you can test it yourself and see it stays under your affiliate stats.

Let me know if you have any other concerns,

Cheers,
    Malci:wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi MissM,

thanks,
    that’s what I was wondering. I clicked on Bingo for Money logo at the bottom of the Vic’s Hunting and Fishing Weekend newletter and didn’t see the click register in my stats. It has source id 106391.

I believe I’ve clicked on these logos in other newsletters a few weeks ago and recall they did not appear in the stats. I’m pretty sure I registered for both Vic’s and SlotsVillage through my affiliate link.

Cheers,
    Slotplayer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Slotplayer,

let me explain, those newsletter are sent only to those who have an account with us, plus gave us their permission to broadcast newsletter to them (we are very strict on spam policy ), the link they will have will be for promotion they will receive after depositing, this leads them to log in to their account, and actually make the deposit and by then you get your share of the revenue. it is very rare that people will sign up again after they already have an account and go to the bottom of the newsletter when we explain the spam policy and click on the logos and even if they do, it will then still be yours as they will need to log in for this particular promotion. in the back end those who registered under your source ID are yours, anything else how we retain them it is for your benefit as it is ours.

hope that help,

M:hattip:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)