Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Someone has ripped my site

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    yellar

Its sad when you spend so much time on a website and someone comes along and just copys all you have done.

My site http://www.unluckyforsome.co.uk

His site www onlinebingo dot org dot uk

What would you do about this, how do I go about sorting this stuff out?

Anonymous
    Inactive

looks like you resolved that question yourself.

generally you should contact the webmaster and then write to aff. programs that he promotes and provide his tracking link for them. most aff. programs will deal with the affiliate in question and force him to pull down copied content in no time…they’ll just threaten him with non-payment! works magic :hattip:

Anonymous

Hi all,

it truly is about the sponsor. if the money logic is cut off…. there’s no reason for this to happen.

however they may jump from one sponsor to another.. thus the reason for keeping an eye …. and exposing sponsors who don’t take action.

*have had this happen before and I’m not able to have knowledge of what to do …. other than contact sponsors… this has worked pretty good in past.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like you’ve already worked your magic as the site is ‘Down for Maintenance’ LOL

Congrats :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sometimes just posting here can work magic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 132139 wrote:

Sometimes just posting here can work magic.

that’s by far one of the easiest ways of getting things fixed in this industry! :hattip:

Post on CAP and…voila…aff. managers are calling you back, everyone suddenly begins to reply to your emails…i love it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)