Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Some one from ultimate bet here please help me.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

im having some big problems with your site. i am an affiliate with you and also your skin greentie. Greentie paid me into my affiliate account and then i went to withdraw it as i have the past 2 months. then ultimate bet sends me a message saying i cant cashout and my cashouts have been cancelled because someone transferred me money and that is not allowed. If anyone at ultimate bet even looked at the transfer they would see it was from GREENTIE POKER and that im an affiliate

i have sent them over 10 emails the past week to ultimate bet and greentie and no one there even has the courtisy to respond. My greentie log in name is the27offsuit . Well ill wait and see if you respond.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

I’ve emailed you about this, and I’ll see if there’s anything I can do to help!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dont think i got the email- can you pm me , thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

PM sent! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ty ill wait and see what you can do for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any news yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve passed your inquiry along, and I’m following up for you to see what’s going on. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Getting better NOW THERE LYING telling me they tried to pay but couldnt because my neteller info is wrong.

Pretty amazing as the past 2 months they sent my payment there and there were no mistakes in it.

Im ready to give them up

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wish I could do more for you, but unfortunately this matter is outside the bounds of the UB affiliate program. Please send me an email and we can discuss further.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Amanda Thank for trying , anyway i sent you a pm, but thanks for trying.

And it shouldnt be outside the ub affiliate program as UB processes the payments for greentie and there the ones denying my cashout, not greentie, they made the payment, its the cashout thats the problem

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know UB has already been in touch with you, but I just wanted to sum up and let you know that your payment has been issued manually by cheque. Glad we could get this all cleared up for you. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the help, Its not what i wanted as i do all my transactions from neteller , and now have to wait up to 40 days, but thanks for helping.

Now am getting ready to do it all again this month for my payment,

Amanda, is there any way that any affiliate manager from greentie can get in touch with me, i need my monthly affiliate reports, Need to see whats going on, All they ever do is send me money [not a bad thing] But i need to see my reports.

THANK YOU To Amanda, For all of her help , you were great.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

I found the Greentie affiliate program email address on their website, and I just PMd it to you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)