Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Ads

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I Have So Many Text Ads I Can Sell, That I Don’t Know What To Do!

All Text Ads Must Go Sale!

Yes before the new model year (In other words people are returning from a summer away from the web) is upon us.

Details available via CAP PM.

Sports Sites – No Gambling Sites featuring any operator taking US players. Gaming focused outside the US may be acceptable.
    We have almost 100 sports sites, all with unique content and most with PR 4 and 5. We can work to get you the kind of ad you need. PM me to discuss.

Reference Sites – We have about 10 Family Friendly reference sites.
    We have over 60,000 individual PR2 keyword pages (our dictionary) were we are selling text ads with upto 125 words and 4 outbound links for relevant sites. We have dozens of PR5 pages on our dictionary site that are less keyword specific.

Travel/Local sites – We have 10 travel sites (PR 3, 4, 5), mainly city destination sites. We have 35 individual Local US city “mash-up” (headlines pulled from a variety of local source) sites, with plans to add custom sports content. They are being launched this week and will likely attain some PR by year’s end. Buy a year now for an unbelievable price!

Prices Vary by Ad and location, Contact me via PM here at CAP.
    Until Sept.30th.
    Buy 1 Year and get links thru Dec. 2008 (4 months free)
    Buy 2 or more text ads and save 10%
    Buy 5 or more text ads and save 25%
    Buy 20 or more text ads and save 35%.

Lawyer Stuff
    All ads available for 6 or 12 month terms. All ads must be fully paid for, prior to deployment. All ads will link directly to your site, your site must not redirect to another page unless agreed to before the ad is placed. Changes in PR, for better or worse, do not alter this agreement. There is no guarantee of a renewal, a discount or any other extension of the original agreement, unless placed in writing on our invoice to you. We reserve the right to remove your ad if you violate our terms or if changes in US/Canadian law places the legality of your ad in question. We have the right to refuse any advertisement, with or without reason, as we see fit. Advertiser agrees that any attempt change their advertisement’s landing page, will receive prior approval of the Publisher.

Anonymous
    Inactive

any travel sites with middle east focus…. if so provide countries :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

The closest i get to the middle east is a London focused site ;)

sorry.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)