Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Smells like Aff Fraud…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys

Ive had a strange enquiry from an affiliate the last couple of days asking about CPA…
    Once I gave the guy the details and the conditions of the CPA and suggested that a % commission would be more profitable over time, his response was that he wanted CPA “because i know that people of my region can not opened higher amounts account”

This stinks of fraud to me, but i wanted to see if anyone else has had any contact with this guy..

The guy’s name is Zain Butt and he is from Pakistan, URL: cazinosports.com

Any info would be highly appreciated.
    Cheers

Buttler

I will second that, They contacted me the other day and after a few emails back and forth I just had a gut feeling this was a scam. Although I didn’t talk to “Zain Butt”, I did talk to about 4 different names, every time I sent them an email it was responded to by someone new.
    What made me feel a bit un-easy was that the supposedly had over 4-5 employees for a site that I cant see has more then 2 hits a week and they were very pushy to get things set-up but only by their rules.

I would be very wary about dealing with this group.

Cheers
    Adrian

Pattanaphong

Someone claiming to be the manager of this site contacted me early July about A CPA deal also. CPA for the first three months, then revenue share or hybrid.

Delivery regions are Australia, Aisia, Europe and America. Clsiming to bring in 75 players a month.

They sent various emails, and again each email was from a different person.

Be careful of these guys

meemee

I’ve had some experience with Zain, not sure whether it’s fraud as such but the traffic ain’t great so don’t expect to see any ROI. Switched him to rev share now and he’s gone very quiet.

He appealed to my egotistical nature by addressing me as ‘Sir Russell’.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)