Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

SlotoCash & Desert Nights news, London, Tournaments and more

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ehpsspic
    Hi Everyone,

First off, happy new year to all. We have big news in this start of 2012

Deckmedia at LAC

We will be attending London Affiliate Conference so please contact me if you would like to set up a meeting. I am looking forward for a nice and producive time in the conference.

Desert Nights is moving to RTG

We have big news regarding Desert Nights. We are currently working on the set up for the move to RTG. This should be completed within the next 3-4 weeks. Please stay tuned for news as we will be sending further notices before giving green light for the tracking switch.

SlotoCash new creative line and tournament feeds

We have released our newest creative line, featuring our popular “Daily Slot Freerolls” and our $7 no deposit plus 400% welcome match with no max cash out. You will find the new creative in the following Marketing tool group >>: Online Slots & Freerolls

468x60_onlineslots.gif

Wih regards to our daily freerolls, you will always be able to find our updated Slots Tournament Calendar HERE

Please note that Deckmedia is now offering XML feeds for our daily slot tournaments. Grab your XML FEEDS and provide your customers with accurate information every day.

I am sure there will be some questions with regards to Desert Nights, so please do not hesitate to catch me on skype, msn or feel free to set up a meeting in London so we can talk more in deep about everything.

I am looking forward to see everyone and I wish you all a nice weekend.

My best regards,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Paul, I got the email that Desert Nights is now live on RTG. Great job on the new site design.

bosshoggs

Lookin’ good SlotoCash! Get ready to rock it folks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)