Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Slotland builds a school in Africa…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

…for almost 2 years we’ve cooperated with a small team of volunteers that work in African state Malawi… Instead of sponsoring some big companies, we decided rather to donate the money directly to the project of building small school in one village. Project finished successfuly later last summer and we decided to keep supporting further projects or Teresa and her friends.

You can read more at new website that we made for them :-)

http://www.help-malawi-children-charity.org/home.htm

Yours,
    Hannah

Anonymous
    Inactive

A very inspirational story that makes me proud to be an affiliate of Slot Land. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very cool!

A very inspirational story that makes me proud to be an affiliate of Slot Land. Keep up the great work

Ditto!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I never knew you guys were doing that… how awesome is that?!

They need so much help over there and so many people take advantage of them (the whole world) and its nice to see you guys are doing such a great thing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think your approach is very practical. This is a very worthy project and I’m sure those kids will benefit directly.

Lately, it seems that it’s almost impossible to get a donation to the end user. Everyone is using some kind of collection agency which keeps a large percentage of your money. I was told by a millionaire running an Amvets store that the law calls for him to donate 15% of his tax-free collections to the charity of his choice. This may have changed since it was some time ago, but I doubt that the basic premise is much different today.

I understand that these agencies drum up so much more money than a charity can do itself and, therefore, the bottom line is probably better but I strongly resent my money being split up that way.

I would give more if I thought I could reach the charity itself.

One of my favorite rants – sorry.

ntaus

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very good, I’m proud to be your affiliate!:clapper:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)