Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Slotland

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone know what happened with Slotland? Looks like the comission deal is the same as always, but for quite some time now they have really tanked.

I hate to see it since they are a really fair outfit, and wonder what the experience of others may be.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I never converted with them, maybee the games look like a highschool kid programmed them or may be they just dont do well?

Anonymous
    Inactive

i experianced the same thing Dom, tanked almost to zero, rev as well as new players. I contacted them and they said all is well. Last month i had some rev but def not the same program

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did well with them for years – steady as a rock. They had an almost cult like following, and if you try and play the slots, they do have totally unique features and play very nicely. I am surprised no one has tried to bring the concepts into this century.

The drop in revenues pretty much coincided with the move to income access. I think something went wrong there…

Anonymous
    Inactive

The drop in revenues pretty much coincided with the move to income access. I think something went wrong there…

Doesn’t it always!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Doesn’t it always!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Humm… not much lucky with them over the years. I’m surprised someone is making good money there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not anymore….

stevej

Just reading this thread (sorry have not been around here much)

Exact same thing to report here :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine has actually been going up slowly. But I have an inflated new player count. I wonder if some end up going to freeslots. com and end up not being tagged to us?

Anonymous
    Inactive

is freeslots slotland cover page?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, freeslots is owned independently but slotland and freeslots have been cooperatng for years. I am not sure if this is still the case, but you used to be able to send players to freeslots and they would convert and you would be tagged in slotland. But somehow I suspect that isn’t happening anymore…Could also be that ownership changed…

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 217147 wrote:

I did well with them for years – steady as a rock. They had an almost cult like following, and if you try and play the slots, they do have totally unique features and play very nicely. I am surprised no one has tried to bring the concepts into this century.

I totally agree there… something has really gone wrong. I used to at least get a play or two a month and now its been nothing for over 5 months Id say. Well ONE deposit a month or two ago lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually I have picked up some now… try pushing winaday, they have much better games…some pretty neat slots actually.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its also funny because they contacted me recently to setup a offer for my player and to promote winaday. I am excited about it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)