Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Skill Games

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone promote skill games? I’m looking for some alternatives to WorldWinner and would like some feedback if you’ve got any.

Cheers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t promote them but I have heard good things about Skill Ground, they are also very different from what is already out there. Rummy Royal is doing well for me as well especially with payments which is straight into paypal on the 1st

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would recommend promoting Uvme, a brand new skill game operator.

Are you making good money with Worldwinner?

I am rather disappointed with skill games so far.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@james 151405 wrote:

I would recommend promoting Uvme, a brand new skill game operator.

Are you making good money with Worldwinner?

I am rather disappointed with skill games so far.

I’ll take a look at Uvme, thanks.

I’ve never made a thing with WorldWinner, but it’s been quite some time since I promoted them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could you tell me a little more about Rummy Royal? It’s nothing something I’ve heard of.

@alexpratt 151402 wrote:

Don’t promote them but I have heard good things about Skill Ground, they are also very different from what is already out there. Rummy Royal is doing well for me as well especially with payments which is straight into paypal on the 1st

Anonymous
    Inactive

Rummy Royal is fun, the whole thing is very similair to Poker.

Pol Pitt

Hi There,
    I must say that in the past I promoted some skill games programs and it just didnt convert at all. It was very disapointing because I wasted a lot of time there.
    Im not saying that everyone has the same problem but Im saying that try to evaluate the profits here and see if its worth the time.
    Cheers

ebusinessweb

RummyRoyal is offering $100 CPA – because we can :hattip:

Just a thought.

For those of you who are serious about making money – click on one of the links below.

Cya at the parties!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have had difficulty getting players for skill games, even thought I have decent listings for several of them ( Backgammon, rummy, bingo…) I have had sites specific to each for some time now….

However, once you DO get a player, they seem to be avid about the game, and you make some coin with them! RummyAffiliates is one of those! LOL

lois1975

I dont promote this kind of thing but love the site http://www.gameaccount.com :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)