Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

site scraped – SERP’s dropped

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, we finally found out the reason one of the sites we have been working hard on doesn’t seem to rank, its been scraped about a month ago and for some odd reason google think our is the copy.

Any idea where we should be reporting this and how? Really dont feel like 301 to a new domain and changing all the linking structure for this.:Ohno:

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can go to your google webmaster account (if you don’t have one, open one) and report the spam from there as well as file a reinclusion request.

Be prepared to give a google search page that brings up the thief.

Reports are a lot more effective from in there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

also,
    on google.com, there is a link at the bottom “dissatisfied”, report it also there,

and ban the scraping ip from your website

Anonymous
    Inactive

I submitted via elgoog’s tip but Dom I cant seem to find it in my analytics account, can you help?

thanks
    Weblight

Anonymous
    Inactive

try going through here:

http://www.google.com/webmasters/start/

smazk32

How did you find out you were being copied?

Anonymous
    Inactive

searched for the domain name and found a copy of it.

Dom, still cant find were to report, do you think the Elgoog’s tips is enough?

Thanks
    Weblight

Anonymous
    Inactive

No, you need to do as much as you can and they listen better to complaints in the google webmaster section.

Scroll down to where it says “webmasters” as a choice

Enter your site as registered site (you will have to add a little code to verify you own the site)

Then you will be able to get to the webmaster tool page where among other interesting things you find several places to communicate with google, on the left side of the page.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually was in there before, must have missed it.

Annoying thing this, our team has been working on this site for a while now, at least it hasnt been months though. Damn shame how some low life black hatter can ruin your hard work

babacar

Do you need someone to get u back up in the serps? Pm me, as i think i know someone who might be able to do it:).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Weblight, be very careful of quick fixes!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think reporting and than moving on in the standard content and links work will do the trick.

Weblight

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)