Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My AP signups have been stuck at .. zilch.. for about 2-3 months now. I emailed, I didn’t get a response..

Can you check on that for me? noooo sign ups? I see deposits, i see play, profit.. I’m gettin’ paid on time.. just not a one sign up in quite some time. . . The issue regarding my sister was never resolved.. so I’d really like to make sure that all my players are landing in my account.

fronkee

Hi LadyHoldem,

Could you please send me your information to marcela@chipleader.com to take a look at your account and hand it to the tech guys if necessary.

Take care

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Marcella,

First thanks for getting back to me..

It’s the 11th today, and I didn’t get paid on the 10th like I usually do, also, I’m still waiting to hear from you regarding the frozen sign ups, I was over at PAW the other day, when someone else started a thread regarding this same issue.. there seems to be a lot of people with this problem right now, can you tell me about it? What’s goin’ on? When it might be fixed, will the missing players from months back be added and backdated?

Thnx,

Cathy

Anonymous
    Inactive

How are we doin’ here?

After a test by an unbiased GPWA member, and my sister’s sign up both missing.. months have passed.. though I realize you were a little… busy… waters should be about back to normal..

Think we can get back to this problem please?

LadyH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)