Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

*sigh* Integrity Carry-Over Issue – please read

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

I’m not going to bore you with the techno babble, but even though I added the payments to the database the payment report did NOT pick them up (because of the 60% promo last month). :cuss:

What this means is that I have now just gone and moved all the affected carry overs from the ‘special promotions’ for june into july.

So, now you can see the exact amount (last month the 60% amount was in there too) under ‘special promotions’ on the members/home.asp when you login.

If you are one of those affiliates who isn’t worried about whether you get the carry over this month or next – great, it’s in the system and you WILL get it.

For those of you that want/need this amount right now – it’s yours. Just email me and I’ll have the one-off payment made to you (NETeller/Payspark Please). Please email me with the subject = ‘ICL CARRYOVER PAYMENT’. I will sort on subject and give those emails priority. I’d put a href=”mailto:myself?subject=ICL CARRYOVER PAYMENT” here for your convenience, but I don’t think the forum will allow me to? (can anyone enlighten me if this is possible?)

No I do not think you guys should have to do this, and yes I thought this was all sorted too … AND YES THIS MAKES RYAN CRAZY TOO!

HOPEFULLY this will be the end of the integrity integration issues *crosses fingers*

If there’s any silver-lining – gotta try to stay positive ;) – at least we all got to know each other more quickly than we would have otherwise. It has been my pleasure and I’m looking forward to smoother sailing ahead for us all :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

HI Ryan, I emailed Jerry a while ago regarding this, he said he’d get back to me soon, that was a few weeks ago. I know you all are busy but the minute CR took over Integrity, our Capt. Cooks poker players disappeared and we made nothing til this month for the first time in a year or so.

Can someone please get back to us regarding this.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ryan,

I just noticed that the sum that you added to my “Special Promotions” section has disappeared.

Cheers
    Kevin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

The captain cooks poker issue is as follows. We were waiting for mgs/prima on a necessary piece of the puzzle. Once that was done, we were able to calculate the earnings for the current month (july) and the previously month (june), the july stats were added normally to the july stats (since it’s the current month) and the earnings for june were added as a special promotion in july’s stats. There aren’t many affiliates affected, but I wanted to make sure nobody was missing a dime since we took over.

When I first sorted this out, I added incorrect numbers to your stats (a few days ago). For example, somebody who as owed $15 in june from the activity of their captain cooks poker players got a special promotion of $14000 … and pretty much everybody affected saw some very large numbers in their stats under this field. I’ve since corrected the mistake, and yes the REAL earnings are very small by comparison.

I’d like to think everybody would understand this was a simple mistake and although I’m sure everybody would’ve liked to earn those numbers, the reality is nobody had earned that much and now the correct numbers are being shown.

Having said all that, you guys know me by now, I’m always open to your email/posts if you feel I’ve genuinely wronged you in some way that needs to be sorted out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi EllenIng

Can you email me about your issue. I will follow up with jerry, but I want to get the info directly from you and we’ll sort it out ASAP.

Ryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ryan, I got your email wanted to thank you. I still think we’re missing some $$ though, we’ll try to sort it out.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Ryan wrote:
    I’ve since corrected the mistake, and yes the REAL earnings are very small by comparison.

Damn – it really looked good there for a while :unhappy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ryan, Did you get my reply? Now my poker went to negative -$132, how does that happen in poker? I’m still not happy with the fact that we show no income in poker for 3 months right after the switchover.

Please help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Checking on this now …

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ellen,

Well … in the 5 years this company has been around we’ve never run into this one before.

The negative numbers were being caused from some big winners in your subaffiliate stats. Basically your %5 cut on your subaffs was in the negative. That part has happened before, but never where it ran over more than one month. So, it wasn’t showing up in your normal stats, just in the monthly payments page. It has since been fixed, and it should not happen moving forward (*if it does, let me know!*).

I will email you tomorrow with the difference we owe you (since it occurred over more than one month).

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

… also, I have not forgot about your poker issue. I will hopefully be able to email you tomorrow with what’s up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ryan, we really appreciate it! Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)