Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Should the US Flag be removed from this forum?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If the etoro partners website is correct, the US flag should be removed from this forum. Quoted from the website.

“* Affiliates may not promote eToro in USA.”

And in their terms

“Territory. Any area, location, territory or jurisdiction as defined by Tradonomi from time to time and subject to the terms of use of the eToro Platform. The definition of Territory under this agreement will not include the following countries – USA, North Korea, Iran, Cuba, Burma (Myanmar)”

Had I known, I would have had no interest in signing up with them.

Freerolls.bz

Hello Tuleja,

eToro is regulated in the ffice:smarttags” />USA by the National Futures Association (NFA) and works under the domain http://www.etorousa.com . ffice:office” />

Affiliates who wish to promote etoro in the USA will be asked to contact eToropartners.com in order to make sure the campaign complies with the NFA rules.

The commission for affiliates from the USA campaigns stands on $200 CPA.

All affiliates who wish to promote eTorooutside of the USA can choose between CPA and revenue share and no primary approval are needed.

Keith

Anonymous
    Inactive

>> All affiliates who wish to promote eTorooutside of the USA

As Internet traffic is random,
    Will a person from USA signed up count for commission ?

Freerolls.bz
    Absolutely……………..

ffice:office” />

As an affiliate working outside of the ffice:smarttags” /> boundary, all your traffic that comes from the USA will count towards your affiliate commission.

Keith
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@ironman2000 209089 wrote:

Absolutely……………..

ffice:office” />

As an affiliate working outside of the ffice:smarttags” /> boundary, all your traffic that comes from the USA will count towards your affiliate commission.

Keith

Keith – Off topic (kinda) when you post click the box disable smillies as the system is making your posts a bit wierd to read at least thats what I think it is

Freerolls.bz

Thanks Alex,
    I always do click in the box to disable the smiles in the text.

I have other problems to overcome as and when I copy & paste from word.

I believe is may come from the fact that I am using a computor which is from Hebrew to English also.

I am looking into this problem and its frustrating to me as well, but many thanks for pointing this out to me.

Keith

Have a great weekend

Anonymous
    Inactive

So are you saying that for USA traffic we no longer get rev share?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)