Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Select Poker :s

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Ryan….Just noticing now all of the banners and all over selectpoker.com it mentions the 50% bonus promotion….but that promotion is now over as the site reads:

“Only the first deposit during this bonus offer period starting August 1st 2005 at 8:00pm (EST) and ending September 30th, 11:59pm (EST) will be eligible for the 50% bonuses.”

So what do we do now? I spoke with some “live support” on selectpoker and she tells me there is currently NO promotions…could this be? something new on the way? new banners? thanks in advance!!

Corey

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Corey,
    Thanks for pointing out the changes that needed to be made on the site. :colgate:
    I just confirmed with the poker room manager that Select Poker has extended the 50% match/$250 Free bonus and the promo is currently live. They will be updating the site very shortly.
    Cheers,
    Ryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great thanks!………..also…Since I should be expecting my first payment for september shortly how does the process work with the cheques? should i just be keeping my eye on the mailbox?:clapper:
    Thanks!

Corey

Anonymous
    Inactive

:Nod: you got it!
    We also send out payment notification emails once your check has been cut and mailed with DHL. If you register with NETeller, you will often receive your commissions within the first 3 days of each month. NETeller is easy to set up and you can easily transfer funds between your Canadian bank account. I definitely recommend it.
    Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

hmmmm guess ill set up neteller for next time then! thanks!

corey

Anonymous
    Inactive

What’s happened with my payment this month, Ryan ? I see that other affiliates (well, one at least) has got their money in their Neteller account.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Tryme1,
    I believe your payment was processed via NETeller this afternoon. If you still have not received your payment, please send me an email and we can look into it in greater detail, but I am quite confident that it has been processed.
    Have a good night,
    Ryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup, sitting in my Neteller account when I woke up this morning. Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)