Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Sale of big site

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, so I deserve a scolding.

I got all distracted and the summer flew by – and I still have not followed up with this.

The last google update gave the site a nice boost, as did the one before. That’s why I like simple SEO – whenever google decides to cut something out the site goes up, and it holds position til the next time.

Anyway, I am going to have to get over it and sell my baby – so here I go again.

If you PM me, I’ll send you an email address and we can correspond and hopefully get this done.

Sorry guys, I am stepping away from the computer a lot these days. It will work a lot better through email.

Have a lovely day, I know I will!

FussballGott

Dom,
    I am sorry to hear about your loss.
    Please, before you do anything, please make sure you watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh4hVXacjxo
    It has helped me, and several other people who have gone through what you went through.
    It might just change your life too.
    Much love.
    WHS

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I sold a while ago and I feel good about the buyer. I think my baby will be in good hands.

So now my webmaster is looking for a new home.

If you want your website to have SOUND SEO (not fads that help today and get you thrown in Google hell tomorrow, but solid, long term SEO) you want him. he has been webmaster at G&C for many years, and he knows how to make it all work together to get great, natural rankings.

Send me a PM if you would like to hire him.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)