Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Ryan – trying again

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ryan,

I think I have been pretty patient with this issue.

How can I have 20+ betting players this month and zero revenue from revshare ?

I was leaning on pushing your sites hard due to the lack of rakeback issues, but need to understand what these stats mean.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Holis,

Yes, you have been MORE than patient. I got your email this morning and I am having it investigated and I should have an answer for you in about 12-18 hours ( as soon as I hear back).

No excuses, you should have had a resolution to your situation way before. As I mentioned to you in email I had gotten your situation mixed up because I had thought your issue was related to the integration… my fault/honest mistake … thanks for your patience/understanding. You’ll hear from me tomorrow.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the mean time, I figured I would explain the betting players again:

The betting player column is there to show you how many players placed a bet in a given day. I got it put there so affiliates could see if their revenue comes from 1 or more players.

the total at the bottom is just the sum of all the daily totals.

If you had one player, and he played everyday, it would show 1 for everyday, and the total would be 31 … that doesn’t mean you have 31 players …

Anonymous
    Inactive

thank you for the quick response.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Holis,

FYI: the players in your account are just playing in free games and free rolls. There are no guest accounts for poker, so when they place a bet it shows up under your stats as a ‘betting player’.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting.

well we gave it a shot. No idea why we have zero conversions with ya in 3 months or so.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)