Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Rumsfeld Resigns!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld has resigned effective immediately!!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/08/rumsfeld.ap/index.html

And the effects are just starting!! See what can happen when you stand up against bullys??

:chearlead :chearlead

Anonymous
    Inactive

The ‘ol Boys Club is starting to crumble……

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is this related to the gambling industry? :Pisser: off topic, excuse me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it’s related, the current government is ruining our business and if it goes we may see better times again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have to agree – very off-topic to the forum…

Should I remind that republicans and deomcrats voted for the gambling bill together? In both chambers…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ditto Dom it is related, and I am happy as can be! We all stuck together got out and voted and we need to keep teaming up on these bastards so we can get online gambling back the way it should be!

stevej

The universe is all connected and this is very much on topic. We have been talking about the elections in general chatter for some time now. Funny how when the Republicans lose its not on topic anymore.

If you dont think Rumsfield’s departure had anything to do with this election you are not paying attention.

Obviously if the Republicans had swept the election this time, Rummy would NOT have been replaced.

The election results were influenced partially by the gaming industry (both ways) and so definetly… this is ON TOPIC – after all we are in General Chatter.

Seems to me you just don’t want people to celebrate a good thing because you are on the opposing camp … smells like :bullshit:

Perhaps the next time Republicans are attaching unrelated bills prohibiting online gambling, they should attach one against celebration of their defeat as well? what say you self named Stupid? :dajudge:

Anonymous
    Inactive

who resigned, did you say Dumbsfeld?:happydanc

Anonymous
    Inactive

Should I remind that republicans and deomcrats voted for the gambling bill together? In both chambers…

The Dems had little choice but to vote “yes” on the Safe Port Act. The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) was attached to the Safe Port Act at the last minute by Bill Frist.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    pearlgaming wrote:
    who resigned, did you say Dumbsfeld?:happydanc

He is not that Dumb … he tried to save the world from

obseity by getting Aspartame into over 5000 products.

He was also Chairman of Gilead, the company that

has the only solution for the bird flu with their Tamiflu

product. With the Iraq war, he ran what could be called

the most efficient use of manpower in any war by making

sure we didn’t send too many of our men and women. This

decision alone saved countless brave Americans from

making the ultimate sacrifice.

:rolleyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

:D

a.) I have no party affiliation whatsoever

b.) democrats voted for the bill in the House (and they would have voted for it in the Senate)

c.) any gambling bill is sooooo far away from ANY democratic agenda – it’s not even funny

d.) the secretary of defence has NOTHING to do with gambling or law-making

e.) politics not related to gambling should be moved to free-for-all, so we could avoid the

Seems to me you just don’t want people to celebrate a good thing because you are on the opposing camp … smells like :bullshit:

jumping into conclusions ;)

IMHO

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, if this turns into a shouting match with a sufficient number of :bullshit: I will have to move it to free for all.

It can’t be offtopic.gif though because the topic is Rumsfield’s resignation.

It is on the borderline for free for all though and if it takes a turn for the worse it will end up there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

never noticed the politics forum before. seems to be right in line with the forum heading.

vladcizsol

I just added it due to the volume of political posts we were getting.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)