Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Rude Affiliate

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey All,

I just wanted to let you guys know about a forum affiliate named Ronald Leggero. He has been affiliate with Cake Poker just under a year now and has a very small but not performing forum. As we like to give chances, I was setting up some tourneys for him for a while until after about 9 months realized it just wasn’t working.

Once I tried to explain this to him, he got really angry at me and threatened to take me to court for breach of contract. He also said that I personally ruined his forum and started calling me names. He also made threats to ruin my name in this industry.

After doing some research, this is the third forum that he has owned and there are others that he has treated others with this type of behaviour . I just wanted to give you guys the heads up so he doesn’t try this with you guys.

Happy Friday!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This guy sounds familiar, is that definately his real name?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds familiar here too..

Shenaz perhaps you could post the forum(s) he owned?
    That would be a big help too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

http://CrazzysCrew.jconserv.net is his forum and it is his real name. I have called him at home before.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here is the latest from this affiliate after he once again asked for games and I refused.

You just cost CakePoker to lose a hell of alot of player’s.
    Admin. are sick of your bullshit way’s.
    This will be known on over 556 poker forums dumb ass.
    Take your site & stick it up your ass.
    It favors the underdog anyways.
    Tell (another cake employee) yourself I think he is a low down dirty cocksucker
    for not talking to me.
    Enjoy fucking people over do you ?
    What come around goes around idiot.
    Fuck you & everyone ay CakePoker. I hope you all get hit by a truck.
    See you in court, I don’t have to show you a damn thing.
    Now be a good little girl & go to hell bitch.
    Oh by the way, I’m sending mail to my Government to make you block out
    the US.
    Enjoy dumb fuck.

WOW is all I have to say.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hey Shenaz

It’s a shame some affiliates feel they need to resort to foul language to get their message across..

My advice would be to simply ignore him. You will be the bigger person. I’m sure you aren’t the first person who has suffered through his abuse and people like that rarely stick around long enough to make a dent.

I’m sure he will be gone sooner or later. I can’t see other aff managers wanting to sponsor or continue sponsoring someone that A isn’t profitable, and B will then turn like that.

Thanks for giving us all a heads up. These types of issues make me glad we have a private forum so we can help each other out :)

Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

MMmmmmm well all I can say is 132 users!

Sod it ignore the guy and move on. This guy is obviously not worth the html he has written!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)