Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Ron Paul?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

funny clinton has the biggest jump, although bush SR almost beat him in 2 years lol

its the USA, they can keep printing it up.

Also need to consider the value of the dollar over the years to really see the spreads.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually Bush’s second 4 years brought it up to thrice the amount credited to him on this graph.

Bush was the single worst ever president for our economy, and it is pretty much in shambles now, with nothing to do but further increase debt and reduce taxes because we are slipping into the unavoidable recession…

Trying to shore that up reqires more injections of money, more debt, and we are still spending a ton in Iraq ansd Afghanistan.

I am seriously troubled about our economy.

Here is a chart that goes a bit further, and the raise continues at the same rate since this chart ended. The dip is actually Clinton.

federaldebt.png

We have borrowed as much as we can from Europe and actually caused stock market crashes in Japan and Germany in the last month because of the real estate loans we sold to these countries, which collapsed and brought their major banks into serious trouble.

And guess who we borrowed the other money from? Who’s bidding we now do? At who’s mercy we now are? Any guesses?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 152958 wrote:

natdebt.gif

I wonder if that chart has been adjusted for inflation? I think inflation was wildly high in the 80s, if I remember my history correctly.

Even so — it is obvious that Bill Clinton had a significant impact on the national debt — notice how the graph nearly leveled out at the end of his term. Then as soon as he leaves office and Bush takes over… holy sh*t.

Anonymous
    Inactive

not adjusted, as its in dollars..

babacar
    slotplayer;152891 wrote:
    Unfortunately Ron Paul was talking over most peoples’ heads when it came to the economy. His message was erattic and he came off sounding like a quack with the limited air time he received. Plus in one debate he couldn’t remember it was the Kurds in Northern Iraq and ended up saying something like “the people up north”. That didn’t help.

Was that a joke or something. I am no financial expert and even i could understand that we arent supposed to back our currency with debt lolol.
    He was very articulate, but unfortunately most people here in america have gotten so used to flip-flipping, empty promise, bologni, controlled by special interest group candidates that when they hear the truth it sounds like a quack job.

Did he come off sounding like a quack when he explained about how our government was originally responsible for destroying any hopes of democracy in iran by getting rid of the peaceful, time man magazine 1951 man of the year Doctor Mossadegh and replacing him with the tyrant shah who had one of the most brutal secret police force trained by the cia?
    No wonder why the iranian people were desperate enough to turn to the wackos that are currently in power now.

To me he sounded like the only politician that had enough guts and was man enough to speak the truth.

We wont forget you Doctor Paul:).

Anonymous
    Inactive

It may appear that Clinton was free-wheeling with the funds in his first term, but I think it took that long just to start to undo the damage. While the deficit continued to increase, it did so at a slower rate until it finally started to level out and actually begin to drop near the end of his second term.

And then Bush Jr. happened. I still can’t figure out how anyone could consciously and voluntarily vote for him once, let alone twice. :bullshit:

Anonymous
    Inactive

May I respectfully remove myself and/or website from membership.

I just feel a little uneasy with some of things said in here.

Thanks,

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 152974 wrote:

not adjusted, as its in dollars..

There’s so much said there, in just a few words.

The fed even stopped releasing money supply figures some time ago (M3, I think). There are competent people deconstucting the numbers out there somewhere.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)