Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Ron Paul Excluded From Fox News Debate

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Its hard to say anything bad because he only does things at election time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As I see it, most people on this board want out the troops withdrawn. They do not care if taxes are increased (most likely because they are either young, in school, jobless, or like getting a check fom the people ).
    Issues don’t seem to matter. Most seem that online gambling should be banned so that they they can find other jobs or interest.
    Actually, the best way to solve the terrorize issue and to allow online gambling is to hope that the terrorize get some balls and visit Las Vegas (the home of Harry {he doesn’t live in Vegas, but supports them]. Thus, while Vegas rebuilds, online gambling will grow.

Anonymous
    Inactive

actauly I believe in finishing the jobs over seas we started, as well as believing in major tax reform..

But then I though into the wars, and Ron Pauls views of removing presence and support around the globe. This should not be seen as weak, rather removing all excuses of what others “hate” the west, and if they attach us or allies that follow our guidlines the world will have nmo recouse when whe reign death on the folks causing us grief.

Government needs to get out of our lives and worry about the BIG picture, not micromanaging the citizens out of freedom.

We are at a point now where our guys in washington are there for only money, and keeping themselves in money no matter what it costs us.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Tarzan 150205 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSRWRbuMqyc
    here is the UFO one, if anyone is interested. I personally have seen a UFO – and like Dennis prefer to say that a UFO is an “unidentified flying object” and not a “Flying Saucer” as described above.

You don’t have to defend that. Many of the best scientists in the world straight out believe in alien life forms. It’s a goofy smear, plain and simple. Don’t defend it like there’s a legit reason to.

@allfreechips 150227 wrote:

actauly I believe in finishing the jobs over seas we started, [/quote]

I accept that as a legitimate viewpoint (not like you asked me), and a rational viewpoint. The problem, is… how and where does it end? How and when do we stop doing it? Nobody else suggests that we ought to end our behavior that gets us into such situations. So, my only choice is the guy who says “now.” Not because it’s my best case scenario, but because everyone else says “keep doing it when it interests us.”

@allfreechips 150227 wrote:

But then I though into the wars, and Ron Pauls views of removing presence and support around the globe. This should not be seen as weak, rather removing all excuses of what others “hate” the west, and if they attach us or allies that follow our guidlines the world will have nmo recouse when whe reign death on the folks causing us grief.

Government needs to get out of our lives and worry about the BIG picture, not micromanaging the citizens out of freedom.

We are at a point now where our guys in washington are there for only money, and keeping themselves in money no matter what it costs us.

We’re pretty much together on that. I’m willing to defend my house, or my hut, or whatever I’m left with at some point. The problem is that, other than Paul (who these other politicians try to paint as crazy), “premptive war” sounds like a good idea to the rest of them. That makes my jaw drop. If my neighbor heard that I might not like him, and then came and burned my house down as a result, who would be supporting that guy? That’s what’s crazy, and I bet 9 out of 10 neighbors would agree with me. Ok, not the one that wants to burn my house down. :) I’m no threat to any of you, btw. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)