review pokeraffiliatesolutions.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    croupier

could you please provide any feedback? affiliates are our target audience but we have a lot of content, info display work to do. http://www.pokeraffiliatesolutions.com

croupier

anyone have anything? who better to critique my site than the audience it is trying to get……..?

Anonymous
    Inactive

After reading the copy on the homepage, I still don’t understand what the site offers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would have to agree with Randy. The homepage doesn’t tell you anything and when I read content without any direction, I leave the site.

poluroud20

There is a box (What We Offer) on the top right-hand corner.

This would be better viewed in the center (centre for us Brits!) of the page in bullet point format with a couple of lines on what exactly you are offering.

Then you can move the ‘Partner Programs’ box up a bit and the visitors will see you are working with reputable Poker operators.

Anyway, that’s my point of view :tongue:

croupier

awesome!

thanks for the feedback

croupier

work. mostly backend functionality, but we are starting to put together the front end information architecture.

a little bit has changed if anyone would have a second look?
    pokeraffiliatesolutions . com

we also put together this animated info piece that i am really looking for feedback on:

http://www.rocketdogcreative.com/affility

any and all comments are direly needed :)

thks
    RL

also, we are split in our company about the name of our site. we really have spent a lot of mental energy on the branding, the name, and whether or not to change it. its long, doesnt stand out, and is difficult to type in, i always muff it up :(. on the other hand, if you build a desired product, will the name matter all that much? we arent sure and would love to hear feedback on this topic as well. how do you guys deal with this when you develop a site, then realize it may not be branded how it should be but it has PR, links, and an established userbase?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)