Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

review please

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.smokersbingo.com
    decent idea or a reach , brutal honesty wanted,,,
    65% of all online gamblers are smokers

vladcizsol

I like the site. I dont know how well the connection between Bingo and Smoking will sell, but its certainly a unique concept.

I would be concerned that non smokers, former smokers or people trying to quit smoking would be reluctant to hang out there because of the pictures of Cigs.

But then again hard core smokers might feel right at home and actually prefer a Pro Smoking site.

In Florida they have restricted smoking everywhere to the point that we now have Bars dedicated to smoking clientel and I am told they do VERY well because smokers want to go somewhere where they can smoke in peace without people making faces at them, fanning wildly or preaching about second hand smoke.

I am very curious how this translates (if at all) to the cyber world.

I also noticed you were considering selling the site, please PM me with a price range.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is a very attractive layout! Quitting has two t’s though in the smoke shop…

Have to disagree Prof… bingo hall I went to in Florida the smoking area was the main hall and the non smokers were in a glass box…for a change!

Bingo players are dedicated smokers (tobacco and possibly green stuff) and don’t give a toss about health, just those numbers. ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also on the main page on the news bit both links hilight on mouseover….minor but I am a picky bastard.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)