Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

RevenueGiants.com has Arrived!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s right after months of consultations and development it’s finally arrived.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to our new software and program structure. I believe we have come up with one of the most powerful tools for you to grow your business and a program that meets the needs of all gaming affiliates’ current concerns.

3 Steps to Getting Started

1). Visit RevenueGiants.com sign up page and enter your details.
    2). Enter in your MEMBER ID and PASSWORDs for any of our properties you are currently an affiliate of. (2nd page of sign up process)
    IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not bring over your existing affiliate accounts at this time it will not be possible to add them in at a later date.
    3).Start accessing your statistics and administering your marketing materials.

Once you have completed these steps you will be able to access statistics for your existing links and set up new links using the RevenueGiants.com system.

If it has been sometime since you have accessed your existing affiliate account with one of our properties please email me and I will send you the required information. E-mail me at roo@RevenueGiants.com

Las Vegas for CAC
    If you are in Las Vegas for CAC I am able to give you a full demo of the new system and go through any questions you may have. Please e-mail me at roo@revenuegiants.com to arrange a time or just call by stand NUMBER 1.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks good Roo, I might just have to sign up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)