Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Revenue Giants refused to pay commissions!!!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    bc4u

I received all my commissions to my EcoCard account. Thanks, Malci for your work.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pleasure…:hattip:
    BTW, the extra you see there ain’t a mistake.. that is a small token for the hassle .. hope we will continue working together Alexander.:hattip:
    Cheers, Malci :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Malci,thanks a lot for your help. :) It was difficult but it was done.

I would like to edit the title of this thread but I don’t see an “Edit” button :huh:
    Professor, how can I edit the title of the thread, for example, to add “[SOLVED]” or something else?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@aksana 170790 wrote:

Hi Malci,thanks a lot for your help. :) It was difficult but it was done.

I would like to edit the title of this thread but I don’t see an “Edit” button :huh:
    Professor, how can I edit the title of the thread, for example, to add “[SOLVED]” or something else?

Hi aksana,

You may/should be able to click the [Thread Tools] dropdown in the original post and see the [edit thread] option. This will allow you to edit the title of the thread to say solved. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@GamTrak 172734 wrote:

Hi aksana,

You may/should be able to click the [Thread Tools] dropdown in the original post and see the [edit thread] option. This will allow you to edit the title of the thread to say solved. :)

Thanks Robin, but I don’t see the [edit thread] option in the [Thread Tools] menu. There are only the following options:Show Printable Version, Email this Page, Unsubscribe from this Thread, Add a Poll to this Thread.

devans7

Revenue giants not paying under some strange excuse that “Some inconsistency was found in your account, it might be nothing, but we are looking into it at the moment and will advice in a short while. During the investigation you might experience problems logging into your account, everything will be re-enabled after the check is completed.” ( response from Diana) the so called “inconsistency” tracks back to september 2011, that month i had 7 new depositors and 14 deposits in total, since than my sites sent new depositors and top level revenue accumulated to well over $3,000. I asked them what was inconsistent about the stats and have received no answer as of yet!revenue giant did not pay on commissions before or after that date. All traffic sent to them was organic. seems that they are trying to find different excuses not to pay!……has anyone else had problems?

[TABLE]

[TR]
    [TD=”width: 31%”]May 1, 2012, 12:00 am
    [/TD]
    [TD=”width: 39%”]

$255.60

[/TD]
    [TD=”width: 31%”][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD=”width: 31%”]April 1, 2012, 12:00 am
    [/TD]

$176.09

[/TD]
    [TD=”width: 31%”]Amount will roll over to next month till amount reach min 1000 
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD=”width: 31%”]March 1, 2012, 12:00 am
    [/TD]

$298.46

[/TD]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD=”width: 31%”]February 1, 2012, 12:00 am
    [/TD]

$165.00

[/TD]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD=”width: 31%”]January 1, 2012, 12:00 am
    [/TD]

$149.91

[/TD]
    [TD=”width: 31%”]Amount will roll over to next month till amount reach min $1000 
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD=”width: 31%”]December 1, 2011, 12:00 am
    [/TD]

$193.93

[/TD]
    [TD=”width: 31%”]Amount will Roll Over  
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]