Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Reports Page Problem

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gordon,

I am sure you are very busy with the new site and all, but I need to check with you on a problem on my end.

I can login fine, but when I click on reports, the page stays white and waits a good while before finally giving me the message that reports cannot be viewed/ or are unavailable now and to please check back in a few minutes.

It has been doing this since early in the weekend. Any ideas what is wrong? I have not been able to view any stats at all for this month, so we have no idea how we stand with Referspot:huh2:

Thanks for your help in advance.

Lenny

Hi Mrsblasalle,

Please be aware that we are working on a solution on speeding things up for you. You should see improvements within the week.

Best Regards,
    Gordon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Gordon, same thing was happening to me, I can now view reports but am still showing zero’s in all? Aff id is clmcd3@hotmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe it has something to do with the coding of their pages. They are filled with errors … check it out: This is not even all of it I had to take half of it out!

( I deleted all the errors)
    On my webpage design program over 100 different errors both in bad code, syntax, and appearance were found)

Anonymous
    Inactive

The above post makes this thread very very difficult to read….

Rick
    Universal4

Anonymous
    Inactive

So…

Anyone still getting these errors?

I’m still getting them – and NO FIX – and No ETA of when they will be fixed..

All I get is a once a month (if I’m very lucky lol) phone call to fob me off for another month when things might be better..

This is NOT going to go on for 3 years like the promises of this ‘great new affiliate program’ is it .. I wish it’d been 10 years now and Referspot was still here..

GORDON – PLEASE GET SOMEBODY TO REPAIR THE PROBLEM ON THE STATS!

I’m just not getting through on any channel with my plea.

I can’t believe it’s timing out – because my page just says ‘cannot be retrieved’ right away – which makes me suspicous that it’s being blocked (perhaps whilst they pick which players they want tagged to me and which they don’t)..

STOP MY SUSPICIOUS GORDON AND GIMME MY REPORTS PLEASE!!!!

Sorry for shouting everyone but this just seems to be never-ending for me …

laters,
    Geno/CC

Lenny
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)