Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Reports now Firefox compatible!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know how long this has been the case, but the Brightshare affiliate site reports are now Firefox compatible. Yippee!

Thanks guys.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are you sure?? They don’t work for me. At least, I have to scroll a very small stats window for them anyway.

I have the latest FF browser version also.

I was excited when I saw this posting, but then dissapointed when I saw the same old scroll bar. :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s odd. I remember the scrollbar you describe from last time I tried months ago, but my reports at Brightshare are working fine now with Firefox 1.5.

Now Money Mechanic is another thing entirely. I get some really funky scrollbar stuff happening there!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I did finally get it to behave strangely. If I go straight to earnings report, it seems fine. If I switch between reports using the pulldown selector, I sometimes get unscrollable boxes that don’t show all the report.

So, I guess it’s not really fixed. YMMV

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dammit… You got me excited. I thought I could stop using IE! Well.. I guess I need to keep it around to check my own site’s compatibility anyway :)

Hopefully they will work on compliancy cross-browser in the future. Would be nice to not have to use IE to look at all my stats. (I hate switching back and forth among browsers for this, so I use IE)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)