Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Reminder of our $5000 Affiliate Freeroll this Sunday at 2:30pm ET.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shad Lee

This Sunday June 8th at 2:30 pm ET, will be our second tournament in the Hollywood Gives Back, Affiliate Freeroll Series.
    If you didn’t get the chance to join us at the tables last weekend, please email manager@hollywoodaffiliates.com for your
    shot to share in the *$5000 Given away by Hollywood.

*Some notable finishers from last Sunday are listed below:
    1st. musicgu7
    2nd verygoodhyip
    3rd crah010258
    26th HP Model: Ashley Dorenzo

Good luck at the tables

HollywoodAffiliates

Nari

A minor detail to be noted, its a actually a series(five tourneys to be precise) of 1000 dollar freerolls that add up to 5k because of 5 separate freerolls.

Personally i feel its kind of false advertising as pokerstars (or any other site) does not advertise 4 million dollar sunday tourneys for running 1 million dollar tourneys every sunday… do they?

I’m not really complaining either as i won the first tourney (username musicgu7) but i think its pretty low of the marketing guys who came up with “5k freeroll”, shouldnt it be “1k freeroll” ?.

Cheers!
    R

sofdawg

….Is this branding we’ve been using in support of this particular promotion, via emails and other reminders. Apologies we missed this reference as, you are quite right, we are hosting 5- 1k tournaments running every weekend in June. NOT 1, 5 k tournament.

Congrats on your win! BTW:hattip:

MJ

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)