Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

regarding rake rebate

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Poker affiliates earn money by collecting a percentage of the rake that each of their players contribute. A rake rebate is when an affiliate promises to pay the player a percentage of their proceeds in exchange for signing up through their links. I understand that Party Poker does not approve of this practice. My question is, since Party Poker does not approve of “rake rebates,” why is Party Poker allowing pokersourceonline.com to host a freeroll tournament on the Party Poker platform? Pokersourceonline.com participates in rake rebates which is supposed to be against the affiliate agreement. This is unfair to all the other Party Poker affiliates. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Acesup,

PartyPoker.com doesn’t allow any form of rake rebates by it’s affiliates. And I am sure Pokersourceonline.com doesn’t do any rake rebates for PartyPoker.com players.

Any affiliate is welcome to conduct tournaments on PartyPoker.com. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Satya

Anonymous

Without any previous knowledge, I’m guessing Aces knows what’s what.

Did I win Aces? Do they promise a rebate?

Nearly everybody and his dog are trying to cash-in on PP’s popularity so it comes as no big surprise to me to hear some people are trying to offer a rebate. I saw a guy posting about it the other day at some forum my big whale poker player visits (and turned me onto it).

There are many offers there about rebates. If I ever remember where the site was, or find the bookmark, I’ll come back and post it here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

go to recpoker.com and you will see tons of “affiliates” offering rake rebates for partypoker and other poker sites. i put affiliates in quotations because they are nothing but spammers in my opinion.

here is what i gathered….(maybe satya can confirm)
    partypoker does NOT allow cash rake rebates.
    partypoker does ALLOW rake rebates as long as it is not cash. for example, pokersourceonline.com tracks the play of their players and gives them points which can be redeemed for items on their website.

anyways, partypoker is my #1 performer and empirepoker is my #2 performer and i have not seen any slow down even with these “affiliates” offering rake rebates.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)