Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Referspot

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi all,

fairly recently I made the statement (which ended up making me look really silly) that I hadn’t been able to find Referspot’s site to log in and check my stats.

That said, I’d been doing pretty well with them considering I had pretty much taken down many of their links because I thought the program had shut down since I could no longer find their site using my bookmark.

However I kept making money from them every month and thus:… finally got around to saying I couldn’t find their site: which Dom kindly pointed out to me that it was still there , if I typed in Referspot.com.

well here I am again, risking looking stupid ,…. once again, ….. because I can’t find their site …. again.

is anybody else able to see their site? I promise: I have not used my bookmark but rather tried typing in “referspot.com” yet I am not finding the site.

sorry if this is a waste of time for you; but like I said: I promise I DID try typing in that domain and yet once again: can’t find the site.

This is most perplexing since I am making fairly decent income with them considering the small (if any) exposure they have been seeing.

well actually I shouldn’t say no exposure. Since I’m making nearly with them what i make with the likes of Referback who enjoys decent exposure … (this has to change despite the fact I have been with them for nearly 7 years … minus one year of no exposure … due to lack of performance … but anyhow, they earned their way back on my sites only to slowly dwindle away their performance to the point that my loyalty has become an white elephant that I cannot any longer afford to nuture …. so I’m thinking to replace many of their links with Referspot.

My quandry is that I can’t find their dang site to get links. LOL.

again, I apologize if you (and everyone) can find the referspot site but honestly, I cannot find it … though admittedly I’ve only been trying a few hours.

anyhow, if you can provide a link aside from http://www.referspot.com I’d appreciate it.

signed ..

the little retarded domain seeker

:)

Anonymous

Damn! now I can see it. sorry for wasting your time.

(insert really silly poster smilie here)

sorry.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do know that they are changing over to a new program like right about now, so this could be the problem, I will call my contact and find out for sure and let you know in the am if someone else has not already found out by then:dozing:

Anonymous
    Inactive

The problem here is that you’ve already been to too many refer spots

:rasta:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey bbs

The reason you fail to see the site when you type in referspot.com is because they don’t have the www thingo enabled on the domain. So to get to the site you HAVE to type in the www. before the domain or you will get a page not found error. It’s probably something worth emailing the aff program about :)

bb1webs wrote:
    Damn! now I can see it. sorry for wasting your time.

(insert really silly poster smilie here)

sorry.

dvs007

Hi bb1webs,

I do apologizes for the inconvenience, all domains are working 100% now.

Renee thank you for your reply as you were correct, however our IT department was aware of this as they were working on something and had to disable this domain.

Best regards
    Irwin
    irwin@referspot.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)