Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

referback

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I am going to love this:

Hi there Annette,

Your very own pre-approved
    PaySpark ATM Account
    is now available!
    As one of our most valued Affiliates, we’re not only Committed to Returns, we’re committed to ensuring that you receive your commission as promptly as possible. That’s why you have been specially selected to receive an invitation to open your very own pre-approved PaySpark ATM Account.

Instantly Available Commission

A PaySpark ATM Account makes waiting for your commission a thing of the past. You’ll be able to access your commission INSTANTLY. Convenient isn’t it? That’s why PaySpark is our preferred payment mechanism.

And There Are Even More Benefits:

• Convenient Withdrawals in your Currency.
    • Free Online Statements.
    • No Minimum Balance Required.
    • Earn 2% Accrued Interest.
    • E-mail Support.

For more information about PaySpark simply read their online brochure.

Activate Your Account Today!

To active your pre-approved PaySpark ATM Account, simply logon to xwww.payspark.com using the unique Logon and Password provided below and complete the online registration form:

Logon Name:xxxxxxx
    Password: xxxxxxxx

Once activated, we will be able to pay your future commission directly into your PaySpark Account, making your funds instantly available through the linked Cirrus ATM Debit Card that PaySpark will send to you.

Please Let Us Know

If you would like to make use of PaySpark as your preferred payment method, please remember to update your details at ReferBack.com once your PaySpark Account has been activated.

Warm regards,

Chantal Ernstzen

Financial Officer
    ReferBack.com
    Committed to Returns

E-mail: accounts@referback.com

vladcizsol

This was the Infinia card they released several years ago. I have one in my wallet. Payspark is a good option because it leaves far less paper trail then wire transfers or checks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)