Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Referback the LAST program with Anti Affiliate Terms and Conditions?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol
    Quote:
    So is Referback’s certified status at CAP going to revoked if they keep the changes they have made in place

ABSOLUTELY!

Let there be NO CONFUSION on this, if Referback insists on retaining the terms and conditions as they have presently been defined then they will lose their certification and be listed in our scam area for having PREDATORY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

The other programs have NOT stonewalled us Webzcas they are working on correcting the issues we have brought forward. They have indicated that as soon as they have the changes implemented in their stats they will be making a formal announcement. I have been working with Fortune and Vegas Partner privately and am very pleased with the direction they are heading.

Referback has NOT done that. They are just ignoring the affiliates and THAT is not acceptable!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I look forward to hearing Fortunes and VPL’s announcements and it is good to know they are listening to our concerns.

Cheers Professor!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Folks

I am making head way.

Tomorrow I will be able to give more detail AND by Tuesday next week I should have a specific suggestion/ amendment.

Best

Zane Green
    General Manager: ReferBack

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s good to hear.

Hopefully things can be worked out.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)