Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Referback adds new term

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Referback adds a new term to their T&C’s which allows the EGBA to govern fair marketing practices of their affiliates. What does this mean to affiliates? It simply means that you must market their properties according to guidelines set out by the European Gaming and Betting Association (See: http://www.egba.eu/en/about/conduct)

The New Term added is in the ‘Terms of Use’ for becoming an affiliate with Referback and is as follows:

NEW TERM wrote:
    2.3 By applying to be registered as an Affiliate of the Affiliate Program, the Affiliate warrants that all of their marketing activities adhere to the EGBA code of conduct

This term appears fair, on the surface, but Referback has to watch the EGBA guidelines to ensure those guidelines are always fair to their affiliates as well.

See more at: Referback Terms Changes

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good move IMO. Anything that helps ensure affiliates act in the proper manner can only benefit the industry. It also serves to point affiliates at codes of conduct that they might otherwise not be aware of. Like me :D

EGBA = European Gaming and Betting Association

The “Code” appears to be largely geared up towards Operators, but there are salient points that all webmasters should probably be aware of. Me personally, I think I will add the wording suggested regards underage gambling at the very least.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is good, I like it. It adds respectability. Good move, Referback.

Lucretia

Doing the right thing is always good in this industry :)

just forwarded 3 numbers for the treasure hunt promo :tongue: let’s see who wins on Friday.

good move RB.

Rick

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)