Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Recurring Revenue from Mobile Gaming – are Affiliates benefiting?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    topdraw21

My name is Karen, I am the Affiliate Marketing Manager at Real Dice Cash. I have been active in the affiliate arena for many years and have worked with a variety of programs since beginning my career in this market.
    In working with thousands of affiliates, I came to realize that each preferred a different revenue plan: Flat Fee, Revenue Share, CPC, Cost Per Lead, Cost Per Impression…but what about recurring revenues? This model seemed to be missing from most affiliate programs, while being potentially the most lucrative.
    A subscription model as we propose it at Real Dice Cash allows affiliates the following options:
    – Generate recurring revenues – The affiliate earns a monthly commission for the lifetime of a player’s subscription to the Real Dice gaming service. Current customer cancellation rates on subscriptions to Real Dice’s gaming community hover between 1% and 2%, therefore our affiliates generate constantly growing revenues. You can see live examples of what your revenue would look like by using our on-site revenue simulator tool: http://affiliate.realdice.com/simulator
    – Build a database of customers – Real Dice’s viral technology and tracking system allows affiliates to mobilize their customers in order to gain new and recurring revenues. Customer’s earn points for referring their friends, and the original affiliate gains commissions on all of these new additions to the community.
    – Build a solid and long-term relationship with the Marketing agency/Merchant. The larger your affiliate database, the higher your revenue commissions.
    If recurring revenues are so great, why are most of the other affiliate programs not offering them to their partners? It seems to me, through my years of experience in the field, that most affiliates are simply unaware that such an option exists in the market. Further more, affiliates don’t yet recognize that this is the best way to make a steady, on-going and exponentially increasing revenue stream.

I would be happy to hear your opinion and comments as I continue to research this topic.

See you soon on the forum.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)