Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Recent outage at http://Partners.BetUS.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PatrickM

I’m happier than you’ll ever know to report that the recent issues and outage of the partners site has been fixed and restored.

My sincere apologies for the outage. It was planned but the hiccup came when someone (not pointing any fingers to the IT techies) didn’t set up the DNS for the new servers. Basically they didn’t tell the Internet where to find out new machines (it’s always the small things.)

Get in touch if you have any queries or if you need anything and let’s talk about getting you some more players on your sheets and possible custom deals and most importantly – making you money! :wavey:

Have a great weekend everyone, I can’t wait for CAC in Amsterdam and hopefully relax a little and enjoy some one on one time to discuss “business” (business = :shots:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Carlo,

You or Erin need to contact me immediately concerning my January commision payment!!!!

jason@trevrogers.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

still getting errors running stats.

PatrickM

It was fixed and now it has fallen over again :madat:

I’ve lodged an urgent support ticket in our project management system, this will be resolved ASAP.

PatrickM

FYI, this was fixed (again) yesterday.

I just wanted to wait and make sure it was still working. We also have fixes lined up to FINALLY (:happydanc) fix the CSS issue for the stats to display correctly in FireFox. In the meantime these stats can always be exported to the following formats:

XML (.xml file)
    CSV (.csv file)
    TIFF (image, good for printing, .tif file)
    Acrobat PDF (good for printing, .pdf file)
    Web Archive (.mhtml file)
    Excel (.xls file)

If anyone has any problems with these stats please let me know! I am dedicating a lot of my time now to improving all the backend so please hit me up with any suggestions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)