Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Quit for awhile, but back now. What are my payment options?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi! I stopped working on my sites back in December. I have recently looked at my counter stats and am amazed at the large number of hits I am receiving since the upheaval of the industry last fall. The large numbers have convinced me to update my sites. All my links are are old and my payments are still requested to go to Neteller. All earnings suddenly stopped in January.

I tried to read up on the current situation of payment options before posting, but the information is scattered. I understand that Neteller is no longer a viable option. I see there are a variety of options, such as Money Bookers, CSC24Seven and EcoCard. Is there a “best” option everyone is using, or do I need to create several accounts?

Thanks for any advice,
    Andrea

supervince

I have been receiving all my payments by either wire, check, or ecocard.

Anonymous
    Inactive

eco card is a decent option. not as expensive as neteller, and quite a bit more responsive. nowadays i receive payments only via eco card, moneybookers and wire transfer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I go to sign up for EcoCard the website won’t load, and the only other option for some affiliates is CSC24seven which I am unable to sign up for (is it invitation only?). I have signed up for check wherever possible. I seem to be locked out of selecting a payment option until EcoCard is functioning again or affiliates offer more options.

Just tried the EcoCard site again and it loaded just fine.

Thanks for the replies,
    Andrea

supervince

@JackpotMountain 131866 wrote:

When I go to sign up for EcoCard the website won’t load, and the only other option for some affiliates is CSC24seven which I am unable to sign up for (is it invitation only?). I have signed up for check wherever possible. I seem to be locked out of selecting a payment option until EcoCard is functioning again or affiliates offer more options.

Just tried the EcoCard site again and it loaded just fine.

Thanks for the replies,
    Andrea

As you will soon notice, ecocard goes down a lot. Never had any other problems with them though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)