Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Quicktender transfer funds gone?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Went in to transfer money today to another person and the button is now gone :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, It’s gone.

That renders quicktender useless for me and I don’t want any more payments going there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is not good we paid staff this way are there any other methods besides paypal left that allow this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Break out the checkbook… :sarcasm:

Anonymous
    Inactive

epassporte allows transfers. I dont know anythine else about it. I have never transfered to another person on epassporte.

looks like it might not be an option for every one:
    https://www.epassporte.com/secure/jsp/Questions.jsp#ACCOUNTRESTRICTIONS

I had always been able to send and receive money by Peer-to-Peer (P2P), but when I tried to send funds today, I received a message telling me that this feature is no longer available to me. Why?

Due to recently implemented security measures, ePassporte has deactivated the peer-to-peer functionality of ePassporte Account Holders from certain geographic locations. This change may limit some ePassporte Account Holders from being able to send and receive peer-to-peer funds. Please understand this change has been made to ensure the security of ePassporte and our Account Holders.

My friend tried to send me money by Peer-to-Peer (P2P), but he said that he received a message from ePassporte telling him that I can’t receive P2Ps anymore. Why?

Due to recently implemented security measures, ePassporte has deactivated the peer-to-peer functionality of ePassporte Account Holders from certain geographic locations. This change may limit some ePassporte Account Holders from being able to send and receive peer-to-peer funds. Please understand this change has been made to ensure the security of ePassporte and our Account Holders.

What do I need to do to be able to send and receive Peer-to-Peer (P2P) again?

ePassporte can not reactivate the P2P functionality due to security reasons.

Changes have been made to my Account because of the new P2P rules implemented by ePassporte. What are the exact changes that were made?

The following changes have been implemented for security purposes:

The Peer-to-Peer functionality (sending and receiving funds from non-business ePassporte Accounts) is a function no longer offered to Controlled Accounts. If you have an ePassporte Controlled Gift Card Account, the only non-business Account you may receive money from is the ePassporte Account Holder that gave you this Account as a gift.

Funds may only be added to your ePassporte Account by receiving Business-to-Peer (B2P) transfers from ePassporte Business Account Holders. Funds may not be loaded to your ePassporte Account from any credit or debit cards, other than those you’ve verified and used in the past.

I would like to use a different credit card to load more money to my ePassporte Account, but I received a message telling me that I am not allowed to use another credit card. Can you please give me instructions for adding another credit card to my ePassporte Account?

Due to recently implemented security measures, funds may only be loaded to your ePassporte Account from your previously verified load card and from Business-to-Peer (B2P) fund transfers from other ePassporte Business Account Holders. ePassporte no longer allows any additional load cards to be added to the Accounts for certain Account Holders affected by the new security rules.

How can I withdraw the money in my ePassporte Account since I can no longer use Peer-to-Peer (P2P)?

You may use your ePassporte Visa Card for ATM withdrawals. If you do not have a Visa Card, you may purchase one for US$35.00

TonyM

It’s been 4 days since I requested a withdraw to my bank account at quicktender but it is not even being shown as requested. This generaly happens after about 24 hrs. Takes another 4-5 days to get to my bank. But since they haven’t requested the withdraw yet so I’m wondering whats going on there now. Anyone else seen this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

You can do transfers from peer to peer with Netspend I have found out .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just don’t make the mistake of linking netspend in any way with paypal (yes, it says you can). I got my paypal account suspended that way.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)