Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

QuickTender Help Desk to me >>>

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    weterekov

Did anyone else get this email?

RE:

> Dear Magyck0ne

We are writing to give you an update on the status of your QuickTender account balance.
    Contrary to some speculation in the forums, certain funds of QuickTender have indeed been subject to a seizure order by the US authorities. We hope to advise those affected in the near future on the status of these funds. The funds were held with our processor, ChargeStream Ltdand the action is a matter that is in the public domain.

Whilst not all of our funds are affected, a significant amount has been. QuickTender is a reputable organisation, and we wish to ensure so far as we can that our account holders do not lose their funds in our care.

We are looking at how we can release funds to our account holders as soon as possible, however because of current restrictions we are unable to transmit any funds in USD.
    In order for customers to have their balances refunded, at present they will need to have a currency account in Euros as we currently cannot make any payments into any USD denominated accounts. If you do not have an account in Euros we would urge you to obtain one in order to receive your funds.

At the end of this week QuickTender aims to advise further on enabling withdrawal of funds from your QuickTender Account.

Please bear with us in these difficult times as we endeavour to resolve the situation despite the severe limitations we face.

QuickTender Support TEam

:angry: :angry: :angry: I’ll believe it when i see it :angry: :angry: :angry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

This was sent to everyone about 10 days ago, Unfortunatly, they never followed up.

A few of us replied that we had a euro account, to cash out to and they never replied back.

IMO there just buying time to clear there money out and run

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still have not received any emails from them … I have sent emails to support@quicktender.com, identity@quicktender.com, and security@quicktender.com and have not received any replies. I had always received email from them before – but nothing now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)