Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Quick Summary Totals

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Jennifer,

So I am looking at the Quick Summary Report and some properties are in the positive and some are in the negative.

Now these are all independent from each other, right?

Because in the Total on the very right they are all lumped together and my negatives with some properties are deducted from the positives with others.

Given the nature of your program and that these are all completely different entities, this is not the way I will be paid, right?

Also, will you be able to exclude properties I do not advertise from that report?

Thanks for your time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dom,

Great suggestion.

First, yes all of the properties in Income Access are independent from each other. So, you’re 100% correct, this isn’t a reflection of the way that you’ll be paid, it was added merely to give you an overview of all of your stats at once.

Let me ask you, do you prefer not to see the “Totals” column at all?

Makes sense to exclude the properties that you don’t promote… I’ll see what we can do about this one. I’ll speak to our dev team tomorrow to see if this can be modified.

Also, we’re going to be giving the Income Access site a bit of a facelift before the New Year. This is mostly for the front end of the site but if you have any suggestions for the backend – reports, etc. feel free to let us know and we’ll do our best to work these in at some point as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your speedy reply, Jennifer.

Hmmm….. I like seeing the combined impressions and clickthroughs etc., but I am a statistics junkie and likely see more stats then necessary already. tongue2.gif

Probably you would be better off not having the totals column, it’s just going to confuse people about payments due, as it almost did me. Other than giving an idea of traffic density and quality in the area where one may have a combination of these properties it doesn’t really serve much purpose.

Removing properties we don’t promote will make it much easier to tell things at a glance. I even still get the lotto program displayed. Also, I signed up initially for action online but will not promote them since they remove players from affiliate accounts at a certain point in time. I like to have my players for life, whether they are currently actively playing or not. They do often come back eventually. So, I would like to “unjoin” that program if that is possible.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity for input!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the suggestion Dom.

This is exactly the type of feedback that we’re looking for.

Helps make it easier for everyone :)

I admit that some things might happen sooner than others but all in all we try to make things work the way that you want them too.

Thanks again
    Jennifer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, Jennifer. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi again,

Our dev person just got back to me saying that we could do as you suggested with the Quick Summary Report.

One last question though, if there is non active merchant that you were once a member of (one that for whatever reason is no long part of the IA Network)- what would you like to have happen if you run reports on stats for this merchant? Should we show it or not?

– Jennifer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, that is nice! :D

You mean like the Lotto?

I think the earnings info should be available on the site until the tax year is up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Exactly, like 8020 Lottery. I guess I’ll have to see what we can do to display this properly… taxation years can be different depending on where you live, right?

– Jennifer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, it’s April 15th in the states but every country is going to be different – so to be safe I guess one needs the stats for a year after the program quits.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just an update to let you know that we are “half” done with this.

The “Totals” have been removed. Still working on removing properties that are no longer active and those that you are not promoting.

Will give you an update when it’s done :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just wanted to thank you for taking the older programs out of the stats. Everything is really easy to view now and I am a happy trooper. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad that we could do this for you! It was a great idea!

Keep the suggestions coming!

– Jennifer

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)