Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Questions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Most of my sites match up pretty close as far as impressions, clicks, downloads, and deposits. My sites have weekly freerolls at Titan, so I push Titan the most.. Yet they seem to have atleast 1000 impressions less per day.. without even going into the clicks, downloads, and deposits.. I don’t understand how this is possible? I have titan banners on the front page of SEVERAL websites, I have titan links throught the forums. Titan is all over my sites! Help me out here, this is becoming a bit frustrating..

Secondly, this is not a huge concert, but it does make me curious. I notice that Titan deducts player deposit bonuses from my stats as they are given, not as they are cleared, mildly irritating, but something I can deal with I suppose. But once and only once, there was a random bonus of $12.00? What could that be? It’s not a big deal, it just nags at my brain when I see it hehe ..

Thanks,

Cathy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Impressions can be miscounted if they are cached by the players PC’s.

Most IE users run a local cache on their PC to speed up browsing and if an image location has been seen before then the browser may use a local copy rather than pull it from the server.

This would mean a highly exposed property (of the exact banner) could be cached frequently by returning users … especially if the banners are displayed at the top of EVERY forum page (for instance).

Although why one company would be noticably different from another is debateable – if they have exactly the same exposure.

(just an idea).
    :huh2:

Anonymous
    Inactive

well, if there are banners on a page.. there are titan banners.. So Titan really has more exposure than anyone else.. I’d say that Titan and Absolute are good comparisons on my site, where you find one, you find the other..

But their stats say deffinately not! lol

Thnx for the reply Gooner!

Cathy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)