Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Question for Satya

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Satya,

I received an email from Party Poker stating that they have received compaints about my promotional practices. I never SPAM or partake in anything of that nature. The only thing I can think of is that sometimes I post my URL to my website in my signature on Poker Message Boards. Maybe someone does not like my comments and decided to pursue revenge against me by complaining that I was spamming? I am sure this happens often. What is the best approach to resolve this problem.

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hope you don’t mind a reply to this in this area, as I just had 2 cents I felt like spending ;) Pokerfreak, as your business grows, so will your list of enemies. Now I’m not saying always, but almost always there will be someone jealous of your successions who WILL try to sabatoge you. I have been there, done that and then some. Hopefully Partypoker will recongnize this for what it is. Good luck to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You may not spam your url, but too brief messages can look like that. Obviously you can see other people on RGP do that all the time, just reply with nothing but “try playing at blah.com/?ysrs234”

On the other hand, your “promotional practices” include uncalled for posts about other cardrooms and Party isn’t going to stand for that forever.

Anonymous
    Inactive

as your business grows, so will your list of enemies

Ain’t that the truth!

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL :baaa: “Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful” LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pokerfreak,

There are several reasons for which this kind of a mail goes out from PartyPoker.com. Basically there is a set process and when we receive any kind of spam complaints, it is intimated to the affiliate concerned.

If you can mail me with your affiliate ID, I can let you know the exact nature of the issue. Check out your PM.

Satya

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)