Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Promoting Planetluck? S-luck? $1k+ daily sales? Get 10-20% more!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I get 50% from starluck
    I get 40% from planetluck

If you’re currently at $1000 or above in daily sales, and still at 30% and would like to make a deal with me – go right ahead and e-mail me at unclefred@parrotheadfred.com

For example

Monthly sales $30,000

$30,000 x 30% = $9000

With me:
    $30,000 x 50% = $15000
    $15,000 – $9000 = $6000 more revenue

$6000 – my half = $3000 grand total increase on your check every month so you would receive $12,000 instead of only $9000!!

Like I said,
    E-mail me if interested

Thanks!v
    Fred

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have double checked this with Iglobal.

There is no agreement in force allowing this affiliate to act in such a manner, and Iglobal assumes no responsibilities for any deals made with this individual.

There is neither positive nor negative information on this so – caveat emptor!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Originally posted by Dominique
    I have double checked this with Iglobal.

There is no agreement in force allowing this affiliate to act in such a manner, and Iglobal assumes no responsibilities for any deals made with this individual.

There is neither positive nor negative information on this so – caveat emptor!

:baaa:
    I believe that you’re merely stating the obvious as anyone with the ability to generate the described sales figures knows the business quite well and would understand what is happening.. Obviously they would be very intelligent, intelligent enough to do their own detective work in qualifying me as a business associate!

Let’s say they tried it out for one month… they would risk their what was it $9000 for that month for a potential of an extra $36,000 per year..

That’s not that bad of a wager. And I’m very reputable over here! I was in fact Iglobal webmaster of the month on several occasions!

I do appreciate your professional and polite attitude, despite that your post was a bit critical of my offer – you ARE here to look out for fellow webmasters. I can appreciate your position on this matter and fully understand that you’re simply doing your job over there.

Fred

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do appreciate your professional and polite attitude, despite that your post was a bit critical of my offer – you ARE here to look out for fellow webmasters. I can appreciate your position on this matter and fully understand that you’re simply doing your job over there.

Thanks.

I don’t have a job here or there or anywhere (thank god!), but I thought I’d check it out. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Originally posted by Dominique
    Thanks.

I don’t have a job here or there or anywhere (thank god!), but I thought I’d check it out. :D

You do this for free?
    That’s very kind of you..
    I am sure that if I do get back into this business that you will be very helpful to me. I hope someone at least tips you for your help, I can assure you that I will any time you help me make or avoid losing money!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve often thought about sending Dom some money just because she’s been so helpful…

Somehow never got around to it. ;)

But seriously, she is great, ain’t she?

Anonymous

if anyone would like to send me money, even if its to shut-up, please send to paypal or neteller, care of stevebb1 @ hotmail.com

I also will accept guilt money that you may owe a dead relative, back child support guilt money (you know, I mean, if the kid’s already grown-up anyway, why give all that money to your ex?)

or any money that you feel you should have paid the utility companies at that one apartment or house that you shared with a bunch of friends when you were a kid, and ran out without ever paying that last bill.

Why do I make such an offer? BECAUSE I CARE!

Anonymous
    Inactive

You do this for free?
    That’s very kind of you..
    I am sure that if I do get back into this business that you will be very helpful to me. I hope someone at least tips you for your help, I can assure you that I will any time you help me make or avoid losing money!!

For you, that will be $500/hour, with a $1000 minimum charge.

This is a community and not a billboard. People here have helped me many times over.

If you insult me again, you will regret it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)