Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Professor’s Picks NFL week 13

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Ok a few upsets this past weekend plus the usual end of the season fade for teams like the Giants. Dallas and Green Bay are holding up nicely. New England was holding their breath against Philly and that game shows they CAN be beat. Should be a great weekend coming up. Here are my straight up picks:

Green Bay at Dallas – ARRGHH!!! A super game that I cant watch because its on that damned NFL channel. This sucks! My pick is Dallas, they are at home and fired up. It will be a close one though and should be one of the best games of the season.

SF at Carolina – Battle of the bums. I am going with Carolina but could really care less who wins this one.

Buffalo at Washington – Its a shame Washington has such a super tough schedule this year. They are much better then their W/L record would indicate. I am going with Washington as they should be able to shut down the Buffalo offense and dominate the clock.

Houston at Tenn – Two teams that looked so promising at the begining of the year then went into a tail spin. I am going with the Titans but it could really go either way.

Atlanta at St Louis – Wow, I am going with the Rams here due to Atlanta’s eratic play. Leftwich looked horrible and Harrington generally loses more then he wins. They need to clean house in Atlanta and get a good QB.

Seattle at Philly – On paper Seatle should win this one, but I think Philly plays a much more physical style of game and will beat up the Seahawks at home. Philly in an upset.

Detroit at Minnesota – Damn! Another good game. I cant help it, I have to go with the Vikings.

Jacksonville at Indy – Wow! Mega game and I think this is a very rough match up for Indy. Jacksonville is hot and in my eyes that have passed the Steelers and vaulted into the top 3 in the AFC. I am going with the Jaguars in an upset.

San Diego at Kansas City – Ok, which SD team shows up? My heart says KC my head says San Diego. The chargers want to stay alive in the playoff race. Flip a coin and I am going with SD.

NYJ at Miami – Finally the fins break the losing streak. Miami by a wide margin.

Denver at Oakland – Denver has enough fire power to beat down the Raiders.

Cleveland at Arizona – Very tough one to call as Cleveland can put up a lot of points in a hurry. I am going with Arizona in a shocker.

Tampa Bay at New Orleans – Go Bucs! I think they can win this one and thats my pick. New Orleans just aint right this year and without the power running game of Deuce they arent going to get past the better NFC teams.

Giants at Chicago – Da bears! Their defense looks mean again and they can put up enough points to win in a low scoring game. The Giants pulled their usual end of year collapse.

Cincinatti at Pittsburgh – the Steelers bounce back and take this one. They lost a lot of steam here at the end of the year. Luckily for them Cincy’s defense couldnt stop a group of boy scouts.

New England at Baltimore – Another “run up the score” ass whipping handed down by New England.

Anonymous

I’m almost afraid to pick ….

but here goes for if nothing else …. being one of the only 3 that make picks weekly.

*don’t bet on my picks.

agree about the damn nfl channel …. lousy F#ckers! I paid for cable .. but against my better wishes ….. went with dallas and over because my friend wanted them… I like the over ..not so sure about the spread / Green Bay at Dallas – ARRGHH!!! A super game that I cant watch because its on that damned NFL channel. This sucks! My pick is Dallas, they are at home and fired up. It will be a close one though and should be one of the best games of the season.

disagree…… don’t know why? / SF at Carolina – Battle of the bums. I am going with Carolina but could really care less who wins this one.

agree / Buffalo at Washington – Its a shame Washington has such a super tough schedule this year. They are much better then their W/L record would indicate. I am going with Washington as they should be able to shut down the Buffalo offense and dominate the clock.

home team advantage .. agree / Houston at Tenn – Two teams that looked so promising at the begining of the year then went into a tail spin. I am going with the Titans but it could really go either way.

agree / Atlanta at St Louis – Wow, I am going with the Rams here due to Atlanta’s eratic play. Leftwich looked horrible and Harrington generally loses more then he wins. They need to clean house in Atlanta and get a good QB.

agree / Seattle at Philly – On paper Seatle should win this one, but I think Philly plays a much more physical style of game and will beat up the Seahawks at home. Philly in an upset.

agree / Detroit at Minnesota – Damn! Another good game. I cant help it, I have to go with the Vikings.

disagree / Jacksonville at Indy – Wow! Mega game and I think this is a very rough match up for Indy. Jacksonville is hot and in my eyes that have passed the Steelers and vaulted into the top 3 in the AFC. I am going with the Jaguars in an upset.

agree… but with a sad heart / San Diego at Kansas City – Ok, which SD team shows up? My heart says KC my head says San Diego. The chargers want to stay alive in the playoff race. Flip a coin and I am going with SD.

disagree …. no reason other than to be different / NYJ at Miami – Finally the fins break the losing streak. Miami by a wide margin.

agree / Denver at Oakland – Denver has enough fire power to beat down the Raiders.

another tough one. but agree / Cleveland at Arizona – Very tough one to call as Cleveland can put up a lot of points in a hurry. I am going with Arizona in a shocker.

agree / Tampa Bay at New Orleans – Go Bucs! I think they can win this one and thats my pick. New Orleans just aint right this year and without the power running game of Deuce they arent going to get past the better NFC teams.

close but agree / Giants at Chicago – Da bears! Their defense looks mean again and they can put up enough points to win in a low scoring game. The Giants pulled their usual end of year collapse.

agree though with concern / Cincinatti at Pittsburgh – the Steelers bounce back and take this one. They lost a lot of steam here at the end of the year. Luckily for them Cincy’s defense couldnt stop a group of boy scouts.

agree/ New England at Baltimore – Another “run up the score” ass whipping handed down by New England.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)