Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Problem with ‘Top 10 Bets’ module

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    WineGuy

Hi,
    Don’t know if anyone else noticed this… but with the new Top 10 Bets module, when you click on one of the bets, it takes you to Intertops in the same frame :(
    ie. The same frame of the module…
    This cannot be right… it should either open up Intertops in the browser, or open a new window.
    There may be a way to alter the code as it is…
    Can someone help me with this? I really like this module as it converts really well… when it’s working OK.
    Thanks
    – Dave

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

Thank you very much for this heads up! For all the other modules it works though… I will get this fixed asap.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any updates on the progress of the Top 10 module?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont see the modules on the new affiliate site.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks

WineGuy

I wish Intetops would do something about this…. this was such a good performer :(

Anonymous

Hi all,

I seriously considered listing them until they fell into the income access group. I never made money with them and have serious doubts about the program after 7 yrs in the biz.

I will give them credit I never really tested them as i never was even given reason to bother so I don’t call them cheats. Just that they were very unable to prove a profitable program to promote.

*I wish Intertops still had its own aff program.

WineGuy

@bb1webs 146050 wrote:

Hi all,

I seriously considered listing them until they fell into the income access group. I never made money with them and have serious doubts about the program after 7 yrs in the biz.

I will give them credit I never really tested them as i never was even given reason to bother so I don’t call them cheats. Just that they were very unable to prove a profitable program to promote.

I do great with Intertops!
    They always pay my commissions immediately… never had a problem! And I find they convert pretty good.
    But I wish theyd fix the top 10 module.

nick777

@bb1webs 146050 wrote:

Hi all,

Actually, they still do. While Intertops did come out with a “new” one with plans to transition all players over; that never happened. So, I use both. So the old one still works if I understand your comment correctly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bb1webs 146050 wrote:

@Ziggy]Actually, they still do. While Intertops did come out with a “new” one with plans to transition all players over that never happened. So, I use both. So the old one still works if I understand your comment correctly.[/QUOTE wrote:

Ziggy is right — the old system is alive and well, and there are no plans to get rid of it. :D

nick777

@daweller 146198 wrote:

But I wish theyd fix the top 10 module.

I agree about the Top 10 module – it is so very cool but then when clicked on it opens up Intertops homepage within your own window.

Hopefully they will fix this to just honor our affiliate link and take them right to their site (or better yet, right to betting). Heck, the visitor is already qualified traffic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Ziggy 147023 wrote:

So, I use both.

Few questions Zig.

1. What is the advantage to using both?

2. Are the Aff programs, two different companies? If you have a month when you make commission on both programs, are you getting paid by both programs, or is it combined into one.

3. Does N E 1 feel one program is bettier than the other.

and Zig, hope you have a great Christmass and New Year :santa2::1Dopey:

nick777

@bud405n 147077 wrote:

Few questions Zig.

1. What is the advantage to using both?

2. Are the Aff programs, two different companies? If you have a month when you make commission on both programs, are you getting paid by both programs, or is it combined into one.

3. Does N E 1 feel one program is bettier than the other.

and Zig, hope you have a great Christmass and New Year :santa2::1Dopey:

1. I use both because oddly enough they serve up different types of banners. Both pay into an Intertops account. (I use both because in the “newer” one I requested specific banners designed which they did for me). I just checked and they have further enhanced the “newer” one located at: affilitiates.intertops.com. The “old” one is just logging into Intertops,.com then clicking on “Affiliates” tab.

2. They are both the same company (to my knowledge). I was told by Roman that at some point the two would be blended together. Since I use different marketing materials from each, I use them both (and check both their stats).

3. I believe the “older” program still provides more variety in marketing material (sports stats, top ten, etc).

Roman needs to chime in here at this point. It would be nice to have them in just one place.

Happy holidays to you as well!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)